Good job! I like the corn on the cob yummy! The picture of the American flag looks really good too! I also like picture of flowers, and all of the colors catch my eye!
The flowers undoubtedly stick out the most. It's a very bright collage. This is a good example of this week's "weekly learning unit" because there's such a large variety of colors and light. Nice work!
nice pictures. Definately noticed the corn on the cob, mmmmm.
ReplyDeleteNice job! I like the contrast between the plant life and the more industrial pictures like the tires and diamond plate.
ReplyDeleteI love the flowers. I seem to be atracted to taking pictures of flowers.
ReplyDeleteNicely done. The color jump out at you, catching your attention.
ReplyDeleteNice job. i like the contrast between the man-made and natural objects.
ReplyDeleteI love pictures of flowers, I really love how the colors really jump out at you. These pictures also really show alot of texture and detail. great job
ReplyDeleteGood job! I like the corn on the cob yummy! The picture of the American flag looks really good too! I also like picture of flowers, and all of the colors catch my eye!
ReplyDeleteI like the amount of color and life I get from your collage. Nicely put together.
ReplyDeleteThe flowers undoubtedly stick out the most. It's a very bright collage. This is a good example of this week's "weekly learning unit" because there's such a large variety of colors and light. Nice work!
ReplyDelete