Monday, October 4, 2010

Color Schemes

Monochrome
I really like this monochrome picture. This is a shot of the gel inside of a bottle of aloe.If you look closely, you see the different shades of green. Dark Green, Green and Light Green.

Analogous
Above is my analogous shot. This is an image of foliage. You can see that the tree has three colors that are next to each other on the color wheel. Yellow, Orange Yellow and Orange.It also contains red and green.


3 comments:

  1. Great shot of the gel. As you mention you can see the different shades of green. My first thought was it was green jello.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the photo of the green gel, its pretty cool how you can see the different shades of green from the bottle and the way you took this picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your monochrome picture of the aloe. If you hadn't said it was aloe, I may not have guessed, but I think that's a good thing! It adds interest to the subject matter and allows the viewer to ponder while focusing simply on aesthetics.

    ReplyDelete