The image below it is the same shot only with color manipulation.
What I did was adjust the color curves. By adjusting the color curves, it appears as if the leafs were multiple colors and not just yellow. It also looks like the picture was taken in the shade.
For my second color manipulation assignment, I took a picture of a leaf bag pumpkin and greyed out the back ground only.
To do this, I duplicated the layer on the original photo and chose the option to 'desaturate' the image. I then applied a layer mask and used the paint brush to remove the grey that covered the pumpkin. Once I did this, I used the eraser to erase any color that returned to the grass around the pumpkin because I wanted the only color to be from the pumpkin. Once I did, I chose to flatten the image for my final result as seen above.


Great job! I really love what you did with the tree. I also like how the pumpkin stands out on the black and white.
ReplyDelete